Samsung CLX-3305FW Driver and Software Download – Perhaps small enough to share a desk with, the Samsung CLX-3305FW can be a good fit as either an individual color laser MFP or a common MFP in a mini-office. It’s a little slow for a laser, as well as it provides limited paper capability, however, both its rate and paper handling are great sufficient for light-duty printing. And also although it’s a little pricey wherefore it supplies, it can definitely get the job done it is indicated for.
Besides its relatively slow-moving rate, the CLX-3305FW has a great deal alike with the Editors’ Choice Dell 1355cnw Multifunction Printer. Like the Dell printer, it can publish, check, as well as fax, including over a network; it can function as a standalone photocopier and also a facsimile machine, and also it can scan to as well as print from a USB memory key.
Similar to the Dell 1355cnw additionally, the CLX-3305FW uses a letter-size flatbed supplemented by an automatic paper feeder (ADF). Nonetheless, the CLX-3305FW’s ADF supplies a greater capacity, at 40 web pages. Extra substantial is that both printers offer the same weak paper handling for printing, with a 150-sheet input tray as well as no duplexer (for two-sided printing), which is what limits both to light-duty use.
Setup and Speed
An additional crucial feature that the CLX-3305FW show to the Dell 1355cnw is its tiny size, with an impact that in fact takes up much less work desk room than numerous inkjets. At 13.1 by 16.0 by 14.3 inches (HWD), it’s a touch smaller sized than the Dell printer in every dimension. It’s also light enough, at 30.8 extra pounds, for a single person to move easily.
Configuration was definitely standard, although a couple of information varied sufficient from the action in the Quick Beginning guide to be complicated. Samsung claims this was only due to the fact that the printer it attended to review had been previously made use of, which suggests that with a brand-new printer you shouldn’t run into the discrepancies I saw.
For my examinations, I connected the printer to a wired network and set up the drivers as well as various other software applications on a Windows View system. As I have actually already discussed, the speed was relatively slow. Samsung ranks the printer at 19 web pages per min (ppm) for grayscale and 4 ppm for color, which are the speeds you ought to see when publishing message data or other papers that don’t require much handling. I timed it on our service applications suite (using QualityLogic’s hardware and software for timing), at an efficient 3.3 ppm.
Compatibility & System Requirements: Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
Samsung CLX-3305FW Software and Driver Download
|CLX-330x Series Print Driver (Windows)|
|CLX-330x Series Print Driver Post Script (Windows)|
|CLX-330x Series Print Driver XPS (Windows)|
|CLX-330x Series Scan Driver (Windows)|
|Samsung Easy Wireless Setup (Mac)|
How to Install Drivers Samsung CLX-3305FW Driver for Windows:
- Download the driver file that we provided above.
- After the download is complete, do extract the file.
- Connect the printer’s USB interface cable to your Windows Operating System.
- Location of the application file and double click to install.
- Select the language you want by referring to the list of languages and click “OK”.
- Follow the instructions on your desktop screen, (directions can vary depending on the Windows OS version used).
- Wait until all installation instructions appear, until the installation process is complete. When finished, restart your computer.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Install Drivers Samsung CLX-3305FW Driver for Mac OS:
- Download the driver file that you need to your Macintosh.
- After the download is complete. You will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- Extract files, if you do not find the installer package icon.
- Double-click the installer package icon on the desktop. Follow the instructions on the monitor screen.
- Connect the printer’s USB interface cable to your Macintosh.
- The printer driver will be installed automatically.
- To ensure that the printer driver installation is complete.
- Select “System Preferences” from the Apple Menu.
- Click the “Printer & Scanner” icon.
- Check the name of your machine shown in the “Printer” section.
- If your machine name has been displayed, the installation is complete.
- The printer is ready to use.