Samsung ML-1630W Driver & Software for Windows 7, 8, 10. Samsung has worked hard about the styling of this ML-1630W to think of a laser printer that’s unlike any printer you’ve ever noticed before. I look, it’s a set of glistening black slabs piled one on the opposite, and the result is quite striking, even though we believe Samsung is pushing objects as soon as it asserts the styling relies on the appearances of some Steinway piano. A portion of this look and texture, the ML-1630W does away with the typical controller buttons and depends on touch-sensitive controls which are a part of the glistening surface of the printer. To add to the unique nature of this Samsung, there’s a range of blue LEDs to alert one to the actions of this printer.
The slimline appears aided by a paper tray that holds no longer than 100 sheets of paper, even while the clip-on transparent plastic output tray only holds 30 sheets, which seems to be a victory of form on function. The top of this printer lifts upward on service to show the ML-D1630A toner cartridge, which includes a 2000-page lifetime and sells for #55 (inc.. VAT) to provide a somewhat steep 2.8de price per page.
Internally that the 150MHz Samsung processor and 8MB of memory sign in a comparatively weak engine and this is a slow printer. The 47-second period to publish ten pages works out to a rate of 13ppm, which can be surprisingly near Samsung’s claimed speed of 16ppm.
This is a quiet printer using a sound level of 45dBA, but also, it has a remarkably long list of attributes.
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
Samsung ML-1630W Driver Software and Driver Download
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows||25.4 MB|
How to Install Drivers Samsung ML-1630W Driver for Windows:
- Download the driver file that we provided above.
- After the download is complete, do extract the file.
- Connect the printer’s USB interface cable to your Windows Operating System.
- Location of the application file and double click to install.
- Select the language you want by referring to the list of words and click “OK.”
- Follow the instructions on your desktop screen, (directions can vary depending on the Windows OS version used).
- Wait until all installation instructions appear, until the installation process is complete. When finished, restart your computer.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Install Drivers Samsung ML-1630W Driver for Mac OS:
- Download the driver file that you need to your Macintosh.
- After the download is complete, you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- Extract files, if you do not find the installer package icon.
- Double-click the installer package icon on the desktop. Follow the instructions on the monitor screen.
- Connect the printer’s USB interface cable to your Macintosh.
- The printer driver will be installed automatically.
- To ensure that the printer driver installation is complete.
- Select “System Preferences” from the Apple Menu.
- Click the “Printer & Scanner” icon.
- Check the name of your machine shown in the “Printer” section.
- If your machine name has been displayed, the installation is complete.
- The printer is ready to use.