Samsung ML-1665 Driver & Software for Windows 7, 8, 10 – The Samsung ML-1665 is an ultra-compact solitary function monochrome laser printer targeted at the office and local business. The ML-1665 integrates print rates up to 17 ppm, a month-to-month obligation cycle up to 5,000 web pages as well as a high yield printer toner choice that permits consumers to print at high volume levels for a reduced cost.
Samsung ML-1665 Design
Print rates aren’t remarkably quick, yet 14.7 ppm for mono text is quickly sufficient for personal usage. Our detailed organization papers printed at 13.7 ppm, while photo prints arose at 13.3 ppm. The printer defaults to its enhanced 600×1,200 dpi print resolution– minimizing it to its native 600x600dpi do not offer a significant rate increase, so there’s no reason to do this.
Samsung ML-1665 Features & Performance
The folded down front that is the paper input tray (face up) is specified to hold 150 sheets, this seems quite enthusiastic to me. The top output tray (face down) states 100 sheets once more I do not assume this is possible my figure would be around 30 sheets prior to they start obtaining pushed off the front of the system onto the work desk or floor.
The printing rate of a laser printer always appears to be right rather than the claims of inkjet ones that are imaginative and also if possible only with something like a 200-word page in draft mode that is typically grey instead of black.
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
Samsung ML-1665 Driver Software and Driver Download
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows||25.4 MB|
|Samsung Set IP||1.5 MB|
How to Install Drivers Samsung ML-1665 Driver for Windows:
- Download the driver file that we provided above.
- After the download is complete, do extract the file.
- Connect the printer’s USB interface cable to your Windows Operating System.
- Location of the application file and double click to install.
- Select the language you want by referring to the list of words and click “OK.”
- Follow the instructions on your desktop screen, (directions can vary depending on the Windows OS version used).
- Wait until all installation instructions appear, until the installation process is complete. When finished, restart your computer.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Install Drivers Samsung ML-1665 Driver For Mac OS:
- Download the driver file that you need to your Macintosh.
- After the download is complete, you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- Extract files, if you do not find the installer package icon.
- Double-click the installer package icon on the desktop. Follow the instructions on the monitor screen.
- Connect the printer’s USB interface cable to your Macintosh.
- The printer driver will be installed automatically.
- To ensure that the printer driver installation is complete.
- Select “System Preferences” from the Apple Menu.
- Click the “Printer & Scanner” icon.
- Check the name of your machine shown in the “Printer” section.
- If your machine name has been displayed, the installation is complete.
- The printer is ready to use.