Samsung ML-1710 Review & Installations without CD
Samsung ML-1710 Driver & Software for Windows 7, 8, 10 –The Samsung ML-1710 is modest, appealing, and it’s an inexpensive laser printer. It’s acceptable for a house office, a small company, or even a well-equipped dorm space. The Samsung ML-1710 provides the perfection of laser printing in your house at a fantastic low price. It’s offering around 17 monochrome pages per minute plus a decent 600 dpi resolution; you can churn up to 15,000 pages every month. The compact design allows the printer to fit snugly to smaller distances, whereas the USB connectivity could have it ready to go in only minutes.
Samsung ML-1710 Design
The Samsung ML-1710 is an affordable monochrome laser printer that is ideally suited to a home or small office. Big on speed and short on price, it includes 8 MB of standard memory, USB 1.1 connectivity, plus a powerful66MHz processor for a fast printing speed of up to 17 pages per second utilizing Samsung’s Smart GDI language. Its 600 x 600 dpi print resolution provides you clean, crisp, professional-looking files each time. This smartly styled printer sports a compact design which contains a small footprint, enabling users to maximize desk space.
Samsung ML-1710 Features
As previously mentioned, the ML-1710 includes both parallel and USB 2.0 interfaces (and alas, consists of a cable for ). In keeping with all the printer background instead of corridor dimensions and form, no network adapter or printing server can be obtained (regardless obviously you can join an external print server or utilize your networked PC as a single; the Samsung’s rated duty cycle of 15,000 pages per month evidently appears enough to share one of a 2 – or possibly three-person office).
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
Samsung ML-1710 driver Software and Driver Download
|Print Driver||9.60 MB|
|Print Driver, GDI||6.96 MB|
|Universal Print Driver||21.33 MB|
How to Install Drivers Samsung ML-1710 driver for Windows:
- Download the driver file that we provided above.
- After the download is complete, do extract the file.
- Connect the printer’s USB interface cable to your Windows Operating System.
- Location of the application file and double click to install.
- Select the language you want by referring to the list of words and click “OK.”
- Follow the instructions on your desktop screen, (directions can vary depending on the Windows OS version used).
- Wait until all installation instructions appear, until the installation process is complete. When finished, restart your computer.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Install Drivers Samsung ML-1710 driver for Mac OS:
- Download the driver file that you need to your Macintosh.
- After the download is complete, you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- Extract files, if you do not find the installer package icon.
- Double-click the installer package icon on the desktop. Follow the instructions on the monitor screen.
- Connect the printer’s USB interface cable to your Macintosh.
- The printer driver will be installed automatically.
- To ensure that the printer driver installation is complete.
- Select “System Preferences” from the Apple Menu.
- Click the “Printer & Scanner” icon.
- Check the name of your machine shown in the “Printer” section.
- If your machine name has been displayed, the installation is complete.
- The printer is ready to use.