Samsung ML-1865 Software & Driver Downloads – Samsung presents a smaller sized laser printer with higher ease, the ML-1865. With its ultra-compact, classy layout this active little printer will go anywhere. Initial, built-in attributes like One Touch Wi-Fi Setup make the ML-1865 one smart printer.
The ML-1865 reduced sound degree, fast print rate, and also simple power switch assure optimum comfort. With the Samsung ML-1865 printer, occasionally the very best points in life can be found in the small plans.
“sammsungdrivers.com” Provides Link Software and Product Drivers for the Samsung ML-1865 Printer from all available drivers on this page for the latest version. We provide all drivers for Samsung Printer products, select the appropriate driver for your computer.
Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 8.1(64-bit), Windows 8.1(32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012.
- MacOS 10.13, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8
Samsung ML-1865 Drivers and Software Downloads
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows||25.4 MB|
|Samsung Easy Wireless Setup||3.6 MB|
How to Install Drivers and Software for Samsung ML-1865 :
Manual Installation Guide of Samsung ML-1865 Driver
For your printer to run correctly, you need to set the driver for your printer first. Please follow the steps below to run the printer on a Microsoft Windows computer.
- After the download is complete, you will start installing the Samsung ML-1865on your computer. Please open your download folder. After you find the file, click on it to open. Tips & Warnings The driver file name usually ends with .exe.
- You can double-click on the record or right-click on it then select “Run as Administrator.” Wait a few moments when the Samsung ML-1865driver file is being extracted.
- Here the installation process starts, please follow the installation instructions on your computer screen. Follow all the directions on your computer screen to run the printer correctly on your computer.
- If the installation is complete, please run your printer.
Samsung ML-1865 Manual Uninstall
Please follow the steps below to remove the Samsung ML-1865 driver on your computer.
- Please click the Start menu in the bottom corner of your computer.
- Find the Control Panel menu or look for the icon that shows it. You can also type “control panel” in the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Delete Installation and Application.”
- A list of applications installed on your computer will appear. Look for the Samsung ML-2010R driver. You can also type the name of the user in the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-1865 and select the “Uninstall / Change” option. Further instructions will appear on the screen for you to follow correctly.
How to Install Drivers Samsung ML-1865 for Mac:
Instructions for Installing Samsung ML-1865 Driver on Mac
Get sure you already have the driver file; you can download it on Samsung.com or this site. Next, please open the download folder to start the installation on Mac.
- You can find a folder containing files in your device settings.
- Double-click on the downloaded driver file. Install files on Disk Image.
- Double-click on the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click on the driver package. The installation process will start automatically once you have finished clicking the file.