Samsung ML-2010 Driver & Software for Windows 7, 8, 10 – You can print all day with the Samsung ML 2010 and also locate that the Samsung ML-2010 provides consistent results every single time. The problem with heavy use the ML 2010, nonetheless, is that Samsung ML-2010 devices such as the black Samsung ML-2010 printer toner cartridge can be expensive to replace.
You can browse high and also reduced for inexpensive ML2010 toner rates as well as compare the Samsung ML-2010 cartridges rates of lots of leading Samsung ML-2010 retailers, but just one will undoubtedly be a cut over the remainder: Cartridge Save. We at Cartridge Save use you the best Samsung ML-2010 toner prices, together with the impeccable solution. Try Cartridge Save for all your Samsung ML-2010 cartridge requires!
Samsung ML-2010 Design
Designed to be compact in dimension, this printer will certainly not take up much area. Its measurements are 35.81 cm in width, 29.97 cm extensive, and also an elevation of 21.59 cm. At a weight of only 5.48 kg, the Samsung ML-2010 is simple to manage and also will move with no difficulties.
A USB interface will allow a link to a computer and is the only way of connectivity. An output bin that can hold up to 100 sheets is combined with an input tray that has an excellent ability of 150 layers. Samsung ML-2010 printer toner is additionally highly efficient as well as can print on up to 3,000 web pages before needing to be changed out.
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
Samsung ML-2010 Driver Software and Driver Download
|Samsung Easy Printer Manager||28.9 MB|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows||25.4 MB|
How to Install Drivers Samsung ML-2010 Driver for Windows:
- Download the driver file that we provided above.
- After the download is complete, do extract the file.
- Connect the printer’s USB interface cable to your Windows Operating System.
- Location of the application file and double click to install.
- Select the language you want by referring to the list of words and click “OK.”
- Follow the instructions on your desktop screen, (directions can vary depending on the Windows OS version used).
- Wait until all installation instructions appear, until the installation process is complete. When finished, restart your computer.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Install Drivers Samsung ML-2010 Driver For Mac OS:
- Download the driver file that you need to your Macintosh.
- After the download is complete, you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- Extract files, if you do not find the installer package icon.
- Double-click the installer package icon on the desktop. Follow the instructions on the monitor screen.
- Connect the printer’s USB interface cable to your Macintosh.
- The printer driver will be installed automatically.
- To ensure that the printer driver installation is complete.
- Select “System Preferences” from the Apple Menu.
- Click the “Printer & Scanner” icon.
- Check the name of your machine shown in the “Printer” section.
- If your machine name has been displayed, the installation is complete.
- The printer is ready to use.