Samsung ML-2165W Driver & Software for Windows 7, 8, 10 – Develop professional-quality prints rapidly making use of the ML-2165W Black & White Laser Printer from Samsung. Built-in cordless capacities enable you to link the printer to any type of computer system on your Wi-Fi connect with the push of a switch. Samsung’s Mobile Print App enables you to print directly from your iPhone, iPad, Android or Windows Phone smartphone. The ML-2165W is incredibly silent– with audio degrees much less than 50 dBA— as well as its compact impact permits it to rest pleasantly on a work desk or shelf.
The Samsung ML-2165w complies within the footprints of the ML-1665– essentially– as both systems provide extremely small impacts measuring in 13 x 9 x 7 – inches and evaluating much less than 10 lbs. Yet the significant distinction you’ll observe instantly is the shade; while the ML-1665 featured a matte black outside, Samsung has actually offered the ML-2165w a two-toned grey exterior. I need to say I preferred the black. Despite its small stature, the ML-2165w provides an input/output ability of 150 and also 100 sheets, respectively, and a maximum monthly obligation cycle of 10,000 pages.
With the growing need for even more room reliable office devices, the Samsung ML-2165W Laser Printer is an ideal selection. The compact332 x 215 x 178mm sized printer that delivers the requirement in premium printing. Tiny to tool businesses as well as the office will locate this printer perfect. As well as because it is so portable in layout, it includes its portability. So, conserve space and trouble with the Samsung ML-2165W Laser Printer and its small contemporary layout.
Enjoy high-performance printing that you can rely on, with a quick print price of 20ppm and high resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi outcome Don’t go for slow-moving printing. With Samsung’s faster-printing rate of 20 pages per min, you can lessen time wasted spending time the printer. The enhanced printer efficiency will streamline the process as well as let employees, and also companies, reach their complete potential.
If you need to make an impression, absolutely nothing shows professionalism like the sensational 1200 x 1200 dpi quality generated by the Samsung ML-2165W Laser Printer. High-resolution printing of this quality ensures that crucial print-outs, like work discussions and reports, are sharp as well as remarkable. So, provide your operation every chance of making a good perception with high-resolution printing.
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
Samsung ML 2165w Driver Software and Driver Download
|ML-2160 Series Print Driver||33.8 MB|
|ML-2160 Series Print Driver(No Installer)||20.7 MB|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows||25.4 MB|
|Samsung Easy Printer Manager||28.9 MB|
|Samsung Easy Wireless Setup||4.2 MB|
How to Install Drivers Samsung ml 2165w Driver for Windows:
- Download the driver file that we provided above.
- After the download is complete, do extract the file.
- Connect the printer’s USB interface cable to your Windows Operating System.
- Location of the application file and double click to install.
- Select the language you want by referring to the list of languages and click “OK”.
- Follow the instructions on your desktop screen, (directions can vary depending on the Windows OS version used).
- Wait until all installation instructions appear, until the installation process is complete. When finished, restart your computer.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Install Drivers Samsung ml 2165w driver for Mac OS:
- Download the driver file that you need to your Macintosh.
- After the download is complete. You will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- Extract files, if you do not find the installer package icon.
- Double-click the installer package icon on the desktop. Follow the instructions on the monitor screen.
- Connect the printer’s USB interface cable to your Macintosh.
- The printer driver will be installed automatically.
- To ensure that the printer driver installation is complete.
- Select “System Preferences” from the Apple Menu.
- Click the “Printer & Scanner” icon.
- Check the name of your machine shown in the “Printer” section.
- If your machine name has been displayed, the installation is complete.
- The printer is ready to use.