Samsung ML-2165W Software & Driver Downloads – Samsung launched two new monochrome laser printers designed for small offices/home offices, and now we will look directly at the single function option, ML-2165w. The ultra-compact Samsung ML-2165w aims to bring customers who need quality laser printing with “more economical” offers thanks to the new all-in-one 1500 page toner cartridge.
The most striking feature of the ML-2165W so far is its small size. This is probably the smallest laser printer that has ever appeared on PC Labs, only 7.0 times 13.0 times 8.5 inches (HWD). That’s smaller than most inkjet printers. The is also lower than, for example, the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, or Editor’s Choice in this category, Brother HL-2270DW.
Samsung has performed small-format private laser printers for a while, but the ML-2165W is probably the most compact yet. With dimensions of a mere 331 x 215 x 178mm, it’s about the same size as a toaster, just a little more full. It does a bit more than a toaster, though, and doesn’t get as hot.
“sammsungdrivers.com” Provides Link Software and Product Drivers for the Samsung ML-2165W Printer from all available drivers on this page for the latest version. We provide all drivers for Samsung Printer products, select the appropriate driver for your computer.
Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 8.1(64-bit), Windows 8.1(32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012.
- MacOS 10.13, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8
Samsung ML-2165W Drivers and Software Downloads
|ML-2160 Series Print Driver||33.8 MB|
|ML-2160 Series Print Driver(No Installer)||20.7 MB||Download|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows||25.4 MB||Download|
|Samsung ML-2160 Series Firmware File||3.7 MB||Download|
|Samsung ML-2160 Series Print Driver||4.8 MB|
How to Install Drivers and Software for Samsung ML-2165W :
Manual Installation Guide of Samsung ML-2165W Driver
For your printer to run correctly, you need to set the driver for your printer first. Please follow the steps below to run the printer on a Microsoft Windows computer.
- After the download is complete, you will start installing the Samsung ML-2165Won your computer. Please open your download folder. After you find the file, click on it to open. Tips & Warnings The driver file name usually ends with .exe.
- You can double-click on the record or right-click on it then select “Run as Administrator.” Wait a few moments when the Samsung ML-2165Wdriver file is being extracted.
- Here the installation process starts, please follow the installation instructions on your computer screen. Follow all the directions on your computer screen to run the printer correctly on your computer.
- If the installation is complete, please run your printer.
Samsung ML-2165W Manual Uninstall
Please follow the steps below to remove the Samsung ML-2165W driver on your computer.
- Please click the Start menu in the bottom corner of your computer.
- Find the Control Panel menu or look for the icon that shows it. You can also type “control panel” in the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Delete Installation and Application.”
- A list of applications installed on your computer will appear. Look for the Samsung ML-2010R driver. You can also type the name of the user in the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-2165W and select the “Uninstall / Change” option. Further instructions will appear on the screen for you to follow correctly.
How to Install Drivers Samsung ML-2165W for Mac:
Instructions for Installing Samsung ML-2165W Driver on Mac
Get sure you already have the driver file; you can download it on Samsung.com or this site. Next, please open the download folder to start the installation on Mac.
- You can find a folder containing files in your device settings.
- Double-click on the downloaded driver file. Install files on Disk Image.
- Double-click on the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click on the driver package. The installation process will start automatically once you have finished clicking the file.