Samsung ML-2525 Driver & Software for Windows 7, 8, 10 – Samsung’s mono lasers are amongst one of the most appealing we’ve seen, with their small dimensions and elegant black surface. The ML-2525 keeps points smooth, with a single USB connector as well as nothing so progressed as automatic duplex units or additional paper trays, however, it’s all a lot more usable for it.
An additional nod to relieve of usage is the Print Screen button, which does precisely that: it takes whatever is on your display at the time and also prints it out in a landscape setting. It’s the right touch.
Powered by a 150MHz CPU and also having 8MB of memory, this printer is suitable with Windows, Mac as well as various Linux operating systems. Predominately matte black in the shade, although the system does feature a reflective black collar running around the top of the gadgets, the ML-2525 offers the look from the front of being box-shaped unquestionably with round corners to add a touch of visual charm.
Nonetheless, the look can be misleading as a look at the back of the unit promptly explains. Protruding from the rear is a big block which includes the various connection outlets for keys power, USB as well as network. With the sticking out component included, the ML-2525’s measurements are 360 x 389 x 197mm (W x D x H).
The ML-2525 has a conspicuously reduced page expense of just 2p per page, based on typical ISO/IEC 24712 figures for toner usage and Samsung’s 2,500-page high yield MLT-D1052L toner cartridge. There are no various other consumables. This additionally gives us reduced Total Cost of Ownership figures, especially for medium and also heavy usage.
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
Samsung ML-2525 Driver Software and Driver Download
|Easy Wireless Setup||3.8 MB|
|Samsung Easy Printer Manager||28.9 MB|
|Samsung Easy Wireless Setup||4.2 MB|
|Samsung Set IP||1.5 MB|
How to Install Drivers Samsung ML-2525 Driver for Windows:
- Download the driver file that we provided above.
- After the download is complete, do extract the file.
- Connect the printer’s USB interface cable to your Windows Operating System.
- Location of the application file and double click to install.
- Select the language you want by referring to the list of words and click “OK.”
- Follow the instructions on your desktop screen, (directions can vary depending on the Windows OS version used).
- Wait until all installation instructions appear, until the installation process is complete. When finished, restart your computer.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Install Drivers Samsung ML-2525 Driver For Mac OS:
- Download the driver file that you need to your Macintosh.
- After the download is complete, you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- Extract files, if you do not find the installer package icon.
- Double-click the installer package icon on the desktop. Follow the instructions on the monitor screen.
- Connect the printer’s USB interface cable to your Macintosh.
- The printer driver will be installed automatically.
- To ensure that the printer driver installation is complete.
- Select “System Preferences” from the Apple Menu.
- Click the “Printer & Scanner” icon.
- Check the name of your machine shown in the “Printer” section.
- If your machine name has been displayed, the installation is complete.
- The printer is ready to use.