This Samsung ML-3050 printer is styled in light and also dark grey as well as has the business’s typical no-nonsense style. Almost cubic, though not as tall as it is broad or deep, it has a traditional paper path running from a 250-sheet paper tray near the bottom and ejecting sheets to clinical depression in its top surface area. Over the paper tray is a takedown the multi-purpose feeder, which can take a further 100 sheets. This is a good capacity for a fairly low-cost printer, where a single-sheet feed is a lot more usual. A second, optional, 250-sheet paper tray can be fitted under the printer.
On the top, the ML-3050 has no standing display and just 3 control switches. The first is an orange Quit button and also there’s additionally a brightened Printer toner Save switch and also one dedicated to publishing Demo pages, which is strangely extravagant. At the back, as well as the common USB port, there’s a standard parallel port too, once again unusual in a printer in this price brace.
Compatibility: Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Samsung ML-3050 Drivers and Software Downloads
|ML-3050 Driver Windows 10||28.9 MB|
|ML-3050 Driver Windows 8||1.5 MB||Download|
|ML-3050 Printer Driver Windows 7||7.7 MB|
How to Install Drivers and Software for Samsung ML-3050 :
Manual Installation Guide of Samsung ML-3050 Driver
For your printer to run correctly, you need to set the driver for your printer first. Please follow the steps below to run the printer on a Microsoft Windows computer.
- After the download is complete, you will start installing the Samsung ML-3050on your computer. Please open your download folder. After you find the file, click on it to open. Tips & Warnings The driver file name usually ends with .exe.
- You can double-click on the record or right-click on it then select “Run as Administrator.” Wait a few moments when the Samsung ML-3050driver file is being extracted.
- Here the installation process starts, please follow the installation instructions on your computer screen. Follow all the directions on your computer screen to run the printer correctly on your computer.
- If the installation is complete, please run your printer.
Samsung ML-3050 Manual Uninstall
Please follow the steps below to remove the Samsung ML-3050 driver on your computer.
- Please click the Start menu in the bottom corner of your computer.
- Find the Control Panel menu or look for the icon that shows it. You can also type “control panel” in the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Delete Installation and Application.”
- A list of applications installed on your computer will appear. Look for the Samsung ML-2010R driver. You can also type the name of the user in the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-3050 and select the “Uninstall / Change” option. Further instructions will appear on the screen for you to follow correctly.