Samsung ML-3310ND Laser Printer – One step up from the one-per-desk mono laser printer is a device intended for a little workgroup or independent organization or branch workplace. Network-enabled as well as with a reasonable turn of speed, this type of printer is the pillar of lots of tiny companies. Samsung has been progressively raising its market share in the round and also the ML-3310ND is its most current contender.
The printer has a fairly conventional layout, essentially cuboid but with extensively rounded upright edges. The color scheme is less normal, in two shades of grey, and the case structure, with its corrugated side panels, provides its uniqueness. Paper feeds from a 250-sheet tray at the bottom of the machine and there’s a pull-down, 50-sheet multi-purpose tray simply above. A 2nd major tray is offered as an option, with a slightly uncommon capacity of 520 sheets.
The control panel is rather dowdy, with Samsung’s ring of navigating controls and also two buttons for power and to terminate a printing work. The fourth button classified Eco, immediately changes the printer to toner save, duplex and two web pages per sheet, to conserve paper, toner as well as power. It’s great to have this single-click button, so you can rapidly establish the device to make savings when publishing much less essential, inner jobs.
There’s a 2-line by 16-character LCD display, too, and also although this doesn’t have a backlight, it’s set right into the machine at a superficial angle, so offers great comparison under a lot of kinds of above lighting. Outlets at the back are for USB as well as 10/100 Ethernet networking. There’s an optional parallel user interface readily available, however, a little remarkably, no wireless adapter.
Compatibility & System Requirements: Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
Samsung ML-3310ND Software and Driver Download
|ML-3310D Series Print Driver (Windows)|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver XPS (Windows)|
|Samsung Easy Printer Manager (Windows)|
|Samsung Set IP (Windows)|
|Samsung Set IP (Mac)|
How to Install Drivers Samsung ML-3310ND Driver for Windows:
- Download the driver file that we provided above.
- After the download is complete, do extract the file.
- Connect the printer’s USB interface cable to your Windows Operating System.
- Location of the application file and double click to install.
- Select the language you want by referring to the list of languages and click “OK”.
- Follow the instructions on your desktop screen, (directions can vary depending on the Windows OS version used).
- Wait until all installation instructions appear, until the installation process is complete. When finished, restart your computer.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Install Drivers Samsung ML-3310ND Driver for Mac OS:
- Download the driver file that you need to your Macintosh.
- After the download is complete. You will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- Extract files, if you do not find the installer package icon.
- Double-click the installer package icon on the desktop. Follow the instructions on the monitor screen.
- Connect the printer’s USB interface cable to your Macintosh.
- The printer driver will be installed automatically.
- To ensure that the printer driver installation is complete.
- Select “System Preferences” from the Apple Menu.
- Click the “Printer & Scanner” icon.
- Check the name of your machine shown in the “Printer” section.
- If your machine name has been displayed, the installation is complete.
- The printer is ready to use.