Samsung Xpress C480FW Driver and Software Downloads – The Samsung Xpress C480FW is an all-in-one color laser printer with scan and copy functions, an automatic document feeder and built-in faxing. It works with Windows, macOS, and Linux. The capacity of the main paper tray is 150 sheets, a typical size. It can accept paper up to 61# basis weight, heavier than what’s typical. There’s an automatic document feeder to let you copy or scan a stack of pages in one operation.
The printer has a medium-size 2.4-inch display screen. You can connect directly to a PC with a USB cable, or to your network router either wirelessly with WiFi or with an Ethernet cable. This model has built-in faxing, can store incoming faxes if the paper runs out, and can send faxes from an attached PC. When setup for use, the Samsung Xpress C480FW requires a space that measures 13.4 inches high by 15.9 inches wide by 19.4 inches deep and weighs 31.1 pounds.
Print quality is great if a step short of stellar. Not a particularly large step, though. The Samsung Multifunction Xpress C460FW will satisfy all but the fussiest of the high-end users, with crystal clear, vivid characters, and no bleed or fuzzing at all.
Perhaps the thinner fonts could be a trifle darker, but this is a minor quibble. Overall, the text output is excellent, even at very low point sizes. It’s fine for all business and personal uses, and virtually all desktop publishing tasks too.
Compatibility & System Requirements: Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
Samsung Xpress C480FW Software and Driver Download
|C48x Series Scan Driver (Windows)|
|Easy Eco Driver (Windows)|
|Samsung SL-C480 Series Print Driver (Windows)|
|Samsung SL-C480, C482, C483 Series Firmware File (Windows)|
How to Install Drivers Samsung Xpress C480FW Driver for Windows:
- Download the driver file that we provided above.
- After the download is complete, do extract the file.
- Connect the printer’s USB interface cable to your Windows Operating System.
- Location of the application file and double click to install.
- Select the language you want by referring to the list of languages and click “OK”.
- Follow the instructions on your desktop screen, (directions can vary depending on the Windows OS version used).
- Wait until all installation instructions appear, until the installation process is complete. When finished, restart your computer.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Install Drivers Samsung Xpress C480FW Driver for Mac OS:
- Download the driver file that you need to your Macintosh.
- After the download is complete. You will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- Extract files, if you do not find the installer package icon.
- Double-click the installer package icon on the desktop. Follow the instructions on the monitor screen.
- Connect the printer’s USB interface cable to your Macintosh.
- The printer driver will be installed automatically.
- To ensure that the printer driver installation is complete.
- Select “System Preferences” from the Apple Menu.
- Click the “Printer & Scanner” icon.
- Check the name of your machine shown in the “Printer” section.
- If your machine name has been displayed, the installation is complete.
- The printer is ready to use.