Samsung Xpress SL-M2070 Driver & Software Download forWindows – Samsung’s M2070 printer offers the multifunction features you would certainly get out of a lot more expensive versions save for an auto-duplexer– while supplying the very same high print, copy and scan quality. The device likewise publish at better-than-average rates, copies promptly, and also completes black-and-white scans without delay.
Yet the M2070’s price per web page is high compared to comparable all-in-one laser printers that make use of standard-yield cartridges. And also some competing tools provide high-yield cartridges. The Samsung Xpress M2070 is an all-in-one mono laser printer with scan and also copy functions, an automatic paper feeder as well as built-in faxing. It works with Windows, macOS, and Linux. The capacity of the primary paper tray is 150 sheets, a typical size
The M2070 has an automatic paper feeder on the top, which raises to expose the scanner glass. This all-in-one functions a two-line grayscale LCD, with committed buttons for copying and scanning without using a computer.
The A4 flatbed scanner can deliver a resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi in grayscale when generating copies. An A4 black and white copy was provided in 10 seconds. The scanner has the ability to minimize as well as expand photos between 40– 400%. You can scan directly to a computer with Windows users having a choice of TWAIN or WIA. When scanning to a computer system, the resolution can be raised to 4800 x 4800 dpi boosted for color photos. Samsung has included Easy Document Creator software for collaborating with the scanner.
A door folds down to reveal the 150-sheet paper tray at the base, which stands out while the paper is filled. Over that, you’ll discover the outcome tray, which is recessed into the body and also has a catch that you take out to support the sheets.
Buttons are readily available for jobs such as scan, copy, WPS as well as Eco mode plus power saving, stop/clear, beginning as well as power alternatives. There is additionally a small light showing when Wi-Fi activity is happening. A little to the left and also simply above the control panel is a label suggesting that this multifunction model has NFC (Near Field Communication) capacity. Sadly I had no success with this feature although I was able to print from another location from a mobile phone and also tablet using the free-to-download Samsung Mobile Print app.
Setting up the M2070 is uncomplicated as you just require to put the printer toner cartridge right into the body of the printer prior to powering up the unit as well as beginning the setup process for the supplied software. This software consists of drivers for the printer and also a scanner, Samsung Easy Print Manager, Samsung Easy Document Creator, OCR software as well as Easy Wireless Set-up.
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
Samsung Xpress SL-M2070 Software and Driver Download
How to Install Drivers Samsung Xpress SL-M2070 for Windows:
- Download the driver file that we provided above.
- After the download is complete, do extract the file.
- Connect the printer’s USB interface cable to your Windows Operating System.
- Location of the application file and double click to install.
- Select the language you want by referring to the list of languages and click “OK”.
- Follow the instructions on your desktop screen, (directions can vary depending on the Windows OS version used).
- Wait until all installation instructions appear, until the installation process is complete. When finished, restart your computer.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Install Drivers Samsung Xpress SL-M2070 for Mac OS:
- Download the driver file that you need to your Macintosh.
- After the download is complete. You will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- Extract files, if you do not find the installer package icon.
- Double-click the installer package icon on the desktop. Follow the instructions on the monitor screen.
- Connect the printer’s USB interface cable to your Macintosh.
- The printer driver will be installed automatically.
- To ensure that the printer driver installation is complete.
- Select “System Preferences” from the Apple Menu.
- Click the “Printer & Scanner” icon.
- Check the name of your machine shown in the “Printer” section.
- If your machine name has been displayed, the installation is complete.
- The printer is ready to use.