Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW Software & Driver Download – The Quickly control a variety of customary document needs with the Xpress M2070FW All-in-One Monochrome Laser Printer from Samsung which is capable of printing, scanning, copying and faxing — printing benefits of a fast 21 ppm print generator with a max resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. The unit can also handle documents from 3 x 5″ to 8.5 x 14″ for added versatility. Manual duplex printing is also possible, and the M2070FW can produce the first print in about 8.5 seconds.
Scanning via the flatbed or 40-sheet ADF allows for interpolated resolutions of up to 4800 x 4800 dpi, up from the optical resolution of 600 x 600 dpi. Scanning is also quite fast at a rate of up to 17 pm and of good quality with a color depth of 24-bit and grayscale depth of 8-bit. The unit is also capable of copying at a rate of 21 CPM at up to 600 x 600 dpi.
A 33.6 Kbps modem is built-in for faxing observations, and the M2070FW has a 150-sheet input tray for standard paper handling. The monthly duty cycle allows for about 10,000 pages, and the unit features both USB 2.0 and Wi-Fi connectivity.
Design & Features
The M2070FW has an automatic document feeder on top, which lifts to expose the scanner glass. This all-in-one features a two-line monochrome LCD, with dedicated buttons for copying and scanning without using a computer.
A door folds down to reveal the 150-sheet paper tray at the bottom, which sticks out while the paper is loaded. Above that, you’ll find the output tray, which is recessed into the body and has a catch that you pull out to support the sheets.
In front of the scanner is the control panel, with a two-line, mono LCD, a navigation ring and large buttons to start and stop jobs and to switch the machine into standby mode immediately. This is hardly necessary, as it powers down after a minute of non-use, anyway
Samsung offers a basic but effective software suite for managing the printer, scanning documents, making copies, and faxing from a Windows PC or a Mac.
The M2070FW also promotes NFC connections to smartphones, or you can use Wi-Fi. The MobilePrint app for Android and iOS allows you to print, scan, fax and email documents from your smartphone. You can write a paper from its native application by selecting the M2070FW as the printer, or navigate to a certificate or photo on your phone and open it with the MobilePrint app.
“sammsungdrivers.com” Provides Link Software and Product Drivers for the Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW Printer from all available drivers on this page for the latest version. We provide all drivers for Samsung Printer products, select the appropriate driver for your computer.
Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 8.1(64-bit), Windows 8.1(32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012.
MacOS 10.13, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8
Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW Drivers and Software Downloads
How to Install Drivers and Software for Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW :
Manual Installation Guide of Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW Driver
For your printer to run correctly, you need to set the driver for your printer first. Please follow the steps below to run the printer on a Microsoft Windows computer.
- After the download is complete, you will start installing the Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW on your computer. Please open your download folder. After you find the file, click on it to open. Tips & Warnings The driver file name usually ends with .exe.
- You can double-click on the record or right-click on it then select “Run as Administrator.” Wait a few moments when the Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW driver file is being extracted.
- Here the installation process starts, please follow the installation instructions on your computer screen. Follow all the instructions on your computer screen to run the printer correctly on your computer.
- If the installation is complete, please run your printer.
Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW Manual Uninstall
Please follow the steps below to remove the Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW driver on your computer.
- Please click the Start menu in the bottom corner of your computer.
- Find the Control Panel menu or look for the icon that shows it. You can also type “control panel” in the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Delete Installation and Application.”
- A list of applications installed on your computer will appear. Look for the Samsung ML-2010R driver. You can also type the name of the user in the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW and select the “Uninstall / Change” option. Further instructions will appear on the screen for you to follow correctly.
How to Install Drivers Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW for Mac:
Instructions for Installing Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW Driver on Mac
Get sure you already have the driver file; you can download it on Samsung.com or this site. Next, please open the download folder to start the installation on Mac.
- You can find a folder containing files in your device settings.
- Double-click on the downloaded driver file. Install files on Disk Image.
- Double-click on the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click on the driver package. The installation process will start automatically once you have finished clicking the file.