Samsung Xpress SL-M2070W Driver & Software for Windows – The Samsung’s M2070FW laser printer gives the multifunction features you’d expect from more expensive models store to an auto-duplexer while still providing the exact same high print, copy and scan quality. The apparatus also prints in better-than-average rates, copies fast, and finishes black-and-white scans immediately. However, the M2070FW’s price per page is high when compared with similar all-around laser printers which use standard-yield cartridges. And a few rival devices provide high-yield cartridges.
The M2070FW comes with an automatic document feeder on top, which lifts up to expose that the scanner glass. This all-around includes a two-line monochrome LCD, using dedicated buttons for scanning and copying with a computer. A door folds down to show that the 150-sheet paper tray in the base, which sticks out whether the newspaper is loaded. Above this, you will discover the output, that can be recessed in the body and includes a catch that you simply pull out to encourage the sheets.
Black text printing is crisp and densely black, and regions of fill are likewise well replicated. Pictures are amazingly well managed, though there are several nice banding. The cutting head has a top-rated optical resolution of 1,200ppi, along with a 6 x 4in photo shot at 600ppi took an incredibly low 20 minutes to finish. Though fast, the scanning loses very little definition, colors are natural and detail is sharp. It is a surprisingly very good scanner to get a budget all-around.
Compatibility & System Requirements: Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
Samsung Xpress m2070w Software and Driver Download
|Easy Eco Driver||10.5 MB|
|M2070 Series Print Driver||39.0 MB|
|M2070 Series Print Driver(No Installer)||22.3 MB|
|M2070 Series Scan Driver||31.2 MB|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows||25.4 MB|
How to Install Drivers Samsung Xpress m2070w driver for Windows:
- Download the driver file that we provided above.
- After the download is complete, do extract the file.
- Connect the printer’s USB interface cable to your Windows Operating System.
- Location of the application file and double click to install.
- Select the language you want by referring to the list of languages and click “OK”.
- Follow the instructions on your desktop screen, (directions can vary depending on the Windows OS version used).
- Wait until all installation instructions appear, until the installation process is complete. When finished, restart your computer.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Install Drivers Samsung Xpress m2070w driver for Mac OS:
- Download the driver file that you need to your Macintosh.
- After the download is complete. You will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- Extract files, if you do not find the installer package icon.
- Double-click the installer package icon on the desktop. Follow the instructions on the monitor screen.
- Connect the printer’s USB interface cable to your Macintosh.
- The printer driver will be installed automatically.
- To ensure that the printer driver installation is complete.
- Select “System Preferences” from the Apple Menu.
- Click the “Printer & Scanner” icon.
- Check the name of your machine shown in the “Printer” section.
- If your machine name has been displayed, the installation is complete.
- The printer is ready to use.